If you have any questions about the process, contact us directly to speak to a dispensary agent or our Medical Director to assist you.
Before you apply to be a designated caregiver for a patient the patient must have submitted their online application and been approved by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Here is what you will need to apply:
1. You must submit your fingerprints to the Arizona Department of Health Services. Here is the link to instructions for obtaining your fingerprints. You must submit these before your application will be approved.
2. A copy of a government issued ID such has a driver’s license, state issued ID or passport
3. Your patient’s application number, not their patient ID card number
4. A recent picture in JPEG format such as a passport photo
5.. Signed attestation form you can find here
6. Visa or Mastercard for payment (credit, debt and prepaid cards will work)
Scan the above documents to your computer to complete the application as outlined below
1. You will need to the Arizona Department of Health Services website to complete the online application. You can find the application here
2. Accept the terms of the Use Agreement by selecting “Yes” at the bottom of the page.
3. After you have accepted the Use Agreement it will ask you which type of card you are applying for. Select “Designated Caregiver”
4. Fill out the necessary information and upload the documents outlined above which should be scanned onto your computer
5. Pay the required $200 fee
That’s it! Your patient card will be sent to you within 10 working days
Note, if you have a Designated Caregiver they will also have to apply to the Arizona Department of Health Services. Your patient application must be completed and approved before your designated caregiver can apply through the Arizona Department of Health online system. They will need your patient ID number, name and date of birth to submit their application into the online system.